The miracle resolution is in the making.
Let me start by announcing some of my new years resolutions:
1. Be honest with myself and make reasonable goals.
2. Eat a healthy meal regime for at least 85% of the time. ( I was close to making it 90% but I know my self and I want to be Honest)
2. Obtain a more active lifestyle with routine work outs that contribute to loosing and maintaining a healthy weight and life.
3. Start and maintain a regular blog or blogs with useful information for others to view.
It has been named the miracle resolution because after years and years of New Years Resolutions that all start with loosing weight, eating healthy, and working out, I haven't found one to be prosperous yet. Instead , I seem to end the year 20lbs heavier and depressed. This year I really want to make a change.
I am creating this blog to help with documentation and to act as a catalyst in the motivation of my process. I have been reading other blogs and articles that seem to have different information in all of them. Motivation seems to be the key in everything that I read, and that is going to be the difference for me this year. I figure what could be more humiliating then to post and share with everyone my embarrassing weight profile of where I am now. I am assuming that it would benefit me to also log everything that I do and all of my strides in my process.
I am not sure if I am going to make all the right decisions so if anyone would care to comment I would really appreciate it. I will try my hardest to credit the information I post to the original commentator. If, however, I do miss something, please don't hesitate to comment or let me know.
Thank you in advance everyone for your support and guidance as we all know we need it in our journey through life.
No comments:
Post a Comment