Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Start Planning

So my first reasonable goal is going to be a start date and criteria. I am a full time student at GCC right now and most everything that I do is centered around school dates. So here are some dates and goals that I have starting out this week as my expectations.

Week 1

  • Enroll in the school fitness center. 
  • Create work out plan for first 8 weeks to warm up to regular work out.
  • Upload pictures (decent of course) and weight profile.
  • Create reasonable weight and size goal compared to current weight profile
  • Work though menu selection and options to devise an eating plan ( help with this will be great, more to come on this one)
  • Share all new information with fellow blogger.
  • Try not to binge on all my favorites...
Week 2

  • Monday new eating and work out regime should have started.
  • Log regular meals and snacks.
  • Document work out sessions and feelings (they are going to be explosive the first week, or the first couple I would assume.)
  • Set new goals for the following weeks (baby steps here, I need them).

Okay, so that is it for my first set of goals. I look forward to the rest of this week. I better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment